Morrowind Xbox GOTY Edition - Faster Load Times?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HaxAras

I Have Morrowind For The Xbox, Has Some Really Long Load Times! Is The GOTY Edition Any Better? I'm Getting The GOTY Regardless I Just Wanna Know If There's Anything More To Look Forward To.
Gonna Restart The Game Due To Losing My Data When My 360 HDD Corrupted, Soon As I Finish The Dragonbron DLC In Skyrim.

(I Do Have The PC Version With Add-Ons And Mod Creator But No PC To Play It On.)

Gowsh

Old Fart
GOTY has very long load times as well.

It's probably got something to do with it being for the previous gen Xbox.

Gowsh

Old Fart
I don't recall the problem getting worse as the game progressed, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. :)

I do recall that I spent some time deleting saves. That might've been the reason.

Welcome to my fog. o_O

dovaqueen

I have the PC version, when I was able to play it the load and save times were fast, I just suck at using the keyboard.
I need to pull up the specs and see if it would run well on my laptop. My first game was Skyrim. Yup, I started there and loving it started delving into Oblivion which is also a pretty great game. But people say Morrowind is really good , though much harder than the other games.

HaxAras

I need to pull up the specs and see if it would run well on my laptop. My first game was Skyrim. Yup, I started there and loving it started delving into Oblivion which is also a pretty great game. But people say Morrowind is really good , though much harder than the other games.

There are A few things about Morrowind I HATE! but from the little bit of it I played I like it more than the others.

The quest log is annoying, it's in A book format (in my opinion) really hard to keep track of quests.

Inventory is A little annoying since it's not segmented like the later games.

Sneaking is A pain, the little Eye is not present so you can't tell if somebody can see you, I don't play thieves but all my characters steal everything in sight.

Argonians can't breathe underwater indefinitely. ( I pretty much play Argonians exclusively, seeking out sunken treasure is A hobby of mine.)

Love these things.

I love the Argonians awkward walking annimation, looks like they sat on A corncob.

Beast races can't wear boots or helms.

The armor pieces are more segmented (Right/Left Gauntlets & Pauldrons - However they're spelled.)

When You're low on Fatige you can get knocked over.

Music and audio effects are amazing.

There's other things I Like/Love about the game as well as Hate but those bother me the most.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts