• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
Having seen the original Crysis released on Xbox 360 as download only title, I think it would be a great idea for Bethesda to follow suit and give Morrowind a graphical update and release it on the 360 as for as enjoyable as it was at the time, it was SOOOOO slow to play and move on the original Xbox. Also it would be good to have that game added to the newer console alongside the 2 more recent games.

Would anyone else like to see this?

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Oh for sure, it gives the newer players to the elder scrolls series a bit of a view on how things have progressed. If it were possible even include daggerfall and arena...All great games worth looking at again

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
aye, it sure be more than possible i wouldve thought, need to start the ball rolling! lol

Jack Fulham

Premium Member
Fantastic idea, Halo did a similar thing a released Halo 1 with improved graphics, it's pretty cool as you can change back to the old graphics at a touch of a button during campaign mode.

Not that I HAVE to have my hand held or anything, but I would love to see Morrowind rereleased with the current engine along with how the quest log / tracker / arrow works. There were so many quests in Morrowind I just couldn't finish because I couldn't figure them out. Bethesda definitely got it right this time around.

LordTalos

After skyrim i'm going straight to replay morrowind again. It's been a while, I have the GOTY edition for PC and never fully completed most quests or the expansions.

first, whats crysis, one of the first two ES's? and yes a revamp of morrowind, same game but better fighting and traveling systemes, would be awesome, but f*** this downloadable only crap iwant it, and the first two which are before my time(playing tht is), on disk to buy for my counsle

bosspatrone

This is exactly why I only buy games like this for the PC. Modders have already brought Morrowind's graphics up to the level of Oblivion, complete with high-res models, textures, and grass.

file.php

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts