• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sandy

LYCANHEART
:rolleyes: I just downloaded the game on my win 7 pc, but it only plays for the first 3 mins, then when i click to open the hatch at beginning, the game freezes. I'd also like to know how, in lamans terms can i use my 360 controller to play game. Im not good at techbical stuff:eek:

sandy

LYCANHEART
OK......when i right click on the icon, i get 5 tabs, none of which is compatibilty. I get General, Web Document, Security, Details and previous versions. Why is mine different then?:sadface:o_O

xasthur262

OK......when i right click on the icon, i get 5 tabs, none of which is compatibilty. I get General, Web Document, Security, Details and previous versions. Why is mine different then?:sadface:o_O

Sorry for late reply... I was banned again -.-

Click on start and if you see the "Run" box type "run programs made for previous versions of windows" without quotes.
From there you should be able to run morrowind.

However should you wish to fix that compatibility tab, this could be caused by a number of things, one being, the service that runs compatibility maybe disabled. Akso if you upgraded from XP or Vista your registry settings might be conflicting.

Should you wish to fix this problem let me know ;)

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
:rolleyes: I just downloaded the game on my win 7 pc, but it only plays for the first 3 mins, then when i click to open the hatch at beginning, the game freezes. I'd also like to know how, in lamans terms can i use my 360 controller to play game. Im not good at techbical stuff:eek:

Morrowind goty works fine on 64 bit win 7 even with MGE installed, and no you cant use your controller as the game is from before 360's came out

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts