• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rextoret

top kek
What mods do you guys know of that don't take too much memory? Or in general any mods you guys liked. I'm looking for Armor or Arms mods mainly. But other good mods will do.

Grelod The Kind

Morrowind Nexus - Morrowind mods and community
Planet Elder Scrolls - Maps, News, Oblivion, Cheats, Downloads (I've never used this site).
Welcome | Morroblivion: The Resurrection of Morrowind (Graphics overhaul that overwrites the graphics of MW with Oblivion's. You must own Oblivion AND Shivering Isles.)
Starting Out With Mods 1.1 (Nothing you probably don't know, but a great guide with great troubleshooting nonetheless)

Since I really don't know on an intricate level what you're looking for, I can only give you these links.

Grelod The Kind

The third link is pretty much necessary since the graphics are blotchy, blocky, and terrible. Of course, that is if you dislike the graphics.

Well, this mod can get pretty hardware intense- but it is amazing
Morrowind Overhaul - Sounds & Graphics - Planet Elder Scrolls
if your system can't handle the entire mod, here's some essential (to me, anyways) mods

(Essential) Visual additions:
Better Bodies
Planet Elder Scrolls - Maps, News, Oblivion, Cheats, Downloads
Better Clothes (for better bodies)
Better Clothes - Planet Elder Scrolls
Animated NPCS
Animated Morrowind - Planet Elder Scrolls

Homes:
Ravenloft Player Home
Ravenloft - Planet Elder Scrolls

Gear:
Dreadknight
Dread Knight Armor Morrowind Edition - Planet Elder Scrolls

Helluva Wicked Weapons (apparently adds a THOUSAND+ weapons!)
H.E.L.L.U.V.A . Wicked Weapons - Planet Elder Scrolls

enjoy, there's a lot more mods out there :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts