• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I got Oblivion for the PC recently as a gift, I've been playing it on 360 for 2 years. I used to PC version to try out the mods and just have fun. I loved Morrowind even though I never had the game, a friend did so I used watch him play it. So I was keyed up to try Morrob_ because it gave me the chance to revisit all my favorite Vvardenfell places.

Yes I was a bit of a tourist, I guess. hence my problem! Now I never wanted to do the main quest of Morrowind-Morrob_ yet I wondered too close to the ghostgate and it seems that the main quest has been activated. Now in Morrowind and Morrob**** once the Vvardenfell Neverine-Main Quest starts things get buggy, so now I either got to un-install Morrob**** or stay out of Vvardenfell as things are getting hairy over there. So I gotta say that Morrob*** bites for me, that is unless someone knows some consol codes that can get me through the main quest lickedy-split, if not then I am on a one way journey to bugcity, and I don't mean New Vegas either.

Now why could someone do a Vardynfell you can go visit, that unlike Distant Land Of Solstheim, Vvardenfell has all of the cities and world of Morrowind but not the grind of doing the main quest of Morrwind on Oblivion game engine which seems to be a recipe for disaster.

Just thought I would share this gripe and get other gamers opinions or experiences with the Morromeshup or Morrob*****...o_O

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts