More up to date news on Dawnguard!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skyrimboy89

"The ultimate rpg......er"
So i bet you've all heard about how in the trailer Harkon(vampire lord) thanks you for saving his daughter who we find out from a e3 stage demo today that her name is serena and after that he asks you to travel through the undead realm of oblivion(soul cairn) to find a elder scroll and will encounter a new enemy named "keeper" dressed in dragon plate armour and carrying a "what I would assume to be" dragon bone axe which you can see in this video The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard E3 2012 Stage Demo (Xbox 360) - GameSpot Video at 6:07 the enemy is holding a strange looking axe not that but bethesda also said that they went back to skyrim and remodeled all of the vampire's in it with new looks powers and hideout's. I cant wait what about you?

I think Dawnguard is going to be full of content that will freshen up the experience. I am very satisfied with what I have seen so far. It has been mentioned that you can customize and/ make your own fortresses. Sounds great!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts