• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Bash locks, if its not already in the game. Maybe a sneak perk which lets you disguise yourself as a faction member with the right clothes
on the other note, I think that perk with faction disguise should go under 'speech' category. sneak is more about not being seen rather than bluffing your way though and fit in with strangers.

Flamingtaco

Oh goody I really like having speech. A good perk for that would be mindreading like in divinity 2 although it would be hard for most modders to take the time to write dialogue for it for all npcs

Cole

Mythik
So far I'm pretty happy with all the new additions from Fallout to Skyrim, the new Perks is a great example.
Of all the things that they implemented, what would you all say the biggest or best one is?

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
now playing the game, I realize that enemy's line of sight is more important than ever. There should be some sneaking perk that will distract your enemy to move somewhere else

Umbranar

Hand-to-Hand combat! I miss my monk-assasin from oblivion. Only have a plopsty heavy armor perk...which sux compared to enchanted weapons. (killing blow animations are cool though)

Which brings me to the next idea: more killing blow animations. Only have about 2 per weapon type.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts