• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Wait, what? You already have a level 40 character but don’t know how to easily get money? Okay, I guess. Try robbing the castles in each town as well as the guild halls. Or if you’re not into that do some quests for the “Dark Brotherhood” or the “Fighters Guild” instead since they pay well. You could also try the arena and if your luck is high then betting on arena fights will probably be the quickest way of getting some cash.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Like this? Try it, I am not sure if works for the PS3 as well because that is Xbox footage, I think.

Flamingtaco

Sorry but I'm totally against exploits to gain money. The only advice I'll give you is steal everything.
The problem is that most homes are just filled with worthless crap. Guild quests and the Arena are probably the easiest money making tactics especially at that high level.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Sorry but I'm totally against exploits to gain money. The only advice I'll give you is steal everything.
best advice I ever heard

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Sorry but I'm totally against exploits to gain money.
Who cares what he does in his game? It’s not like it has any effect whatsoever on your game. If he wants to cheat for some reason, let him. No sense in playing the moralizer here instead of helping the OP with his question :/

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Yes, you do. You know that you’ll find worthless crap :p The opposite case is way too rare to ever get your hopes up in advance ...

Flamingtaco

Hilarious! I thought stealing was an exploit to gain money faster :) It certainly is in the real world.
Well in the case of oblivion where all you get is cloth and a few clothes which will sell for maybe 1 coin each it is actually slower than any other money making methods.

Ah12321

What you can do in Skyrim for money if get to about level 10, save your money until you get about $6,000. Activate the 'Lover Stone' because this will help a lot. Then go ahead and get your smithing to 100% in a video
. Now you can just smith Dragon Armor and raise tons of money.

Darkside

Easy gold - once you've completed the Dark Brotherhood Forever quest, just repeat. Keep going back to the Dark Mother and a quick trek to talk to the target in Whiterun, you can get 1000 a time. Very quick, very easy. Go to the target area, he'll walk into the room on the left between 2 and 3am. Noone will see or hear you kill him. You'll walk out richer everytime! There are many repeatable qusets, this is an example of one.

Rena

Umm are you guys talking about Skyrim or Oblivion?
And its the Night Mother not the Dark Mother

Alduins Shadow

DragonBorn
anyone know any quick ways too get money on ps3 at level 1 i have a level 40 account so i am not a noob
On oblivion become a vampire and get the quest 'cure for vampirism'. Once you have this quest do all the requirements and at the end when you cure the count of skingrads wife you will get an infinite reward of the count. When you speak to him it will say reward! constantly click on reward and you will get loads of money.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts