PS4 Mods on ps4 Skyrim SE

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elfenlied

Hello everyone,

hope i´m in the right section?
I have a few questions about the mods on PS4...
I dont have an internet connection on my ps4, so i would like to know if i can download skyrim mods on my PC and transfer them to my PS4?
Do i need a permanent internet connection to use the mods if i play?
Do i need a psn abo?

Sorry for my "bad" english
greetings from Germany and a happy new Year ^^

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
You are indeed in the right section so cheers!

Unfortunately in order to utilize mods on your playstation 4 you do need internet of some type. I don't think you can transfer mods from your pc to your playstation, but I do know that once you have them downloaded to your game, you don't need an online connection to use them once they are installed. You also don't need a PSN+ account to access them either, simply connect your system to the internet somehow, load up the mod menu and install what you want!

Your english is wonderful by the way, so don't worry about it :D
Good Luck!

Kaisoul

if you have internet on your PC you can share the internet on the PC with the PS4 with via wifi or ether cable.
Plenty of videos online on how to do that i personally tether my phone to my PC then share that internet connection.

Elfenlied

@Specter of Death: okay this sounds good ^^ now i have to figure out how to share my internet conection with my ps4...
which leads me right to you
@Kaisoul:
I read about that too, unfortunately my PC system is win xp so its impossible to share my internet via wlan ( its a surf stick)
It seems to be possible with this crossed lan cable though....
I´m going to try that ^^

Thank you both =)

@Specter of Death: oh nearly forgot : thank you very much ^^

Elfenlied

well i´ve tried something:

I downloaded some mods.
Not a single one works!?!
In order to change my load order i need an inet conection again -.-

I downloaded english mods,(which were offered on my german psn) dont they work in the german version? Could be possible ^^

Well i only hope Eöder Scrolls 6 make this whole mod thing better ^^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts