Modifying forum list page to remove SB window?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saozig

Hippy
Is there anyway to modify my account's display options so I don't have to see that SB window when I access the forum list?

Or disable the SB altogether for my account so activity in it never shows up?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
The most you can do is hide your online status as shown on this page: http://skyrimforum.com/account/privacy

But I don't think you can disable the shoutbox altogether. If you're never going to use the shoutbox we can turn it off just for your account if you like.

Two Bears

I'm not looking to lock it away, but is there a way to minimize the shoutbox window? I don't like being bombarded with grossout pictures and various image macros every time I go back to the main forum page.

Stephen Daidalus

You can always choose to ignore those members who consistently post images that offend you. Works for words too. You're notified in threads that there is ignored content, and you can click a link to view it on any given page without having to un-ignore the member. It's a very well scripted feature. I used to use it for SB images all the time, before I was 'converted'.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts