• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DovahkiinJade18

Hey guys, thought I would add a new forum as a way to suggest good mods but also as an introduction to myself. I am new to this forum but since I just recently renewed my love for Skyrim I thought this could be a way to get to know people and find out about any interesting mods. Also for some help with those that are familiar with Nexus Mod Manager/Vortex.

I personally use a lot of mods for my Skyrim such as: DEMONITIZED UNP BODY and ApachiiSkyHair. I also use adult mods such as SexLab and Shlongs of Skyrim. Another few mods to make my Skyrim look better is Bijin Wives/NPCs/WarMaidens. This makes a lot of women in Skyrim look a lot better such as Lydia, Ysolda, Camilla, Delphine, Aela the Huntress, Sapphire, Vex and many more. Also Skyland mods are really great. He has made two mods that changes the textures of Whiterun and the landscape itself. He made Whiterun look a lot better and took away the awful yellow roofs and made the paths seem more cobbled with different type of stones etc. Another mod I use is also RS Children which changes the faces of children so they no longer look like potatoes!

Also a great one to have is diverse Skyrim as this adds a lot of new faces and species to things such as couriers and the empire etc. This I would definitely recommend! :)

Mtown118

Hey guys, thought I would add a new forum as a way to suggest good mods but also as an introduction to myself. I am new to this forum but since I just recently renewed my love for Skyrim I thought this could be a way to get to know people and find out about any interesting mods. Also for some help with those that are familiar with Nexus Mod Manager/Vortex.

I personally use a lot of mods for my Skyrim such as: DEMONITIZED UNP BODY and ApachiiSkyHair. I also use adult mods such as SexLab and Shlongs of Skyrim. Another few mods to make my Skyrim look better is Bijin Wives/NPCs/WarMaidens. This makes a lot of women in Skyrim look a lot better such as Lydia, Ysolda, Camilla, Delphine, Aela the Huntress, Sapphire, Vex and many more. Also Skyland mods are really great. He has made two mods that changes the textures of Whiterun and the landscape itself. He made Whiterun look a lot better and took away the awful yellow roofs and made the paths seem more cobbled with different type of stones etc. Another mod I use is also RS Children which changes the faces of children so they no longer look like potatoes!

Also a great one to have is diverse Skyrim as this adds a lot of new faces and species to things such as couriers and the empire etc. This I would definitely recommend! :)
Have you ever tried the uchiha clan mod or naruto overhaul?

DovahkiinJade18

Have you ever tried the uchiha clan mod or naruto overhaul?
No I haven’t. Never really thought about using an anime based mod on my Skyrim. I have watched Naruto though. Not shippuden though. So I do understand what you might be referring to. What does the mod entail?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts