• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

okay okay, I just got Morrowind Game of the Year Platinum Edition for my 360 today (brings back good memories), and I was wondering if there was anyway to put fan made mods (better body, new quests, weapons, ect.) into the game. I know there is a way since I saw my cousin do it a while back ago. But when he explained it to me, I just spaced out. Apperantly its not illegal (could be wrong) but he doesnt recommend playing online with the tools attached... Anyway, any ideas, cause though I love the story, I would still like more.
Note: IF this WILL get me into trouble just post a warning and I'll stop asking.

Old Pappy

I have no Idea unfortunately. And I had no idea you could get it for the 360. So you actually helped me. Thank you :) But sorry again I couldn't help you. P.s. It's good to see another morrowind fan

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
And I had no idea you could get it for the 360.

Pretty sure it's still the standard Xbox game, the 360 is backwards compatible. Just be aware that the game wasn't created for use on a 16x9 widescreen tv/monitor, you'll still get that old box shaped screen. And of course the graphics will look severely dated.

okay okay, I just got Morrowind Game of the Year Platinum Edition for my 360 today (brings back good memories), and I was wondering if there was anyway to put fan made mods (better body, new quests, weapons, ect.) into the game. I know there is a way since I saw my cousin do it a while back ago. But when he explained it to me, I just spaced out. Apperantly its not illegal (could be wrong) but he doesnt recommend playing online with the tools attached... Anyway, any ideas, cause though I love the story, I would still like more.
Note: IF this WILL get me into trouble just post a warning and I'll stop asking.

I saw some other forums point here: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=669301

but for some reason the xbox-scene.com forums seem to be down. You might bookmark it and try checking again later. Personally, I've never done it.

source: morrowind mods for xbox 360 - The Skyrim Blog

video:

^------- Man, I thought Skyrim load screens took long! Good luck with it.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Pretty sure it's still the standard Xbox game, the 360 is backwards compatible. Just be aware that the game wasn't created for use on a 16x9 widescreen tv/monitor, you'll still get that old box shaped screen. And of course the graphics will look severely dated.

I saw some other forums point here: - Morrowind Mods For Xbox 360 - - Scenyx Entertainment Community

but for some reason the xbox-scene.com forums seem to be down. You might bookmark it and try checking again later. Personally, I've never done it.

source: morrowind mods for xbox 360 - The Skyrim Blog

video:

^------- Man, I thought Skyrim load screens took long! Good luck with it.
thank you. this really helps. all I need to do is get the cable... or find it.... anyway, the forum doesn't say what kind of dlc i can put on without crashing the system. do you know?

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

I have no Idea unfortunately. And I had no idea you could get it for the 360. So you actually helped me. Thank you :) But sorry again I couldn't help you. P.s. It's good to see another morrowind fan

lol no problem. whe i found out, i went looking for copy an hour later. though be warned, is loads really really really really really slow. reminds me of why i really hated dying...

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
god i miss this game

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts