1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Mod Street Journal, the Skyrim mod reviewer

Discussion in 'Completed and Released Mods' started by hershangames, Aug 9, 2015.

1. hershangames

hershangames Well-Known Member

Hello everyone there, as most people who know me know, I tend to come up with weirdass ideas just like that, and that's what drove me to write this.

Today, I woke up with with enlignment striking my mind, well, more like I was getting bored and came up with this... Anyway, enough preliminaries, let's get to the bid idea:

As the title says, it's a newspaper-like thread in which every Sunday I will be posting some mods that I think deserve notice. I will test the mods and provide a detailed review of them, stating it's good and bad things. You can PM me to recommend mods to be in this thread.

Alright then, here we go:

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    JoeReese: 25 Points (Interesting, and should prove helpful to people.) Aug 9, 2015
  2. hershangames

Hello, ladies and gentleman and welcome to the first post of MOD STREET JOURNAAAL. Today we'll be focusing on a few Dark Brotherhood mods, and from next Sunday, we'll start diveraing and taking on different categories in each post. Well, let's start with mod number 5!!!

5.SAVE THE DARK BROTHERHOOD:

Now, this is a mod that has made us Dark Brotherhood fans's life a whole lot better. It's very simple actually, it allows you to avoid the deaths of all those precious brothers of yours during the Penitus Ocualtus raid.

3. hershangames

Hello, ladies and gentleman and welcome to the first post of MOD STREET JOURNAAAL. Today we'll be focusing on a few Dark Brotherhood mods, and from next Sunday, we'll start diveraing and taking on different categories in each post. Well, let's start with mod number 5!!!

Now, this is a mod that has made us Dark Brotherhood fans's life a whole lot better. It's very simple actually, it allows you to avoid the deaths of all those precious brothers of yours during the Penitus Ocualtus raid.

4. hershangames

5. hershangames

I'm sorry for the spam my phone just lost it

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk