• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

Hi there guys! So, I'm gonna buy skyrim for PC and all I dream about is mods. I want mods, nut I don't want to soend the time I could be using to play searching for mods. So if you don't mind I have some requests:

-Mods that improve role playing
-Some mods that increase the amount of members of the dark brotherhood
-Mods that improve the cities
-Any other awesome mod that doesn't require a powerful PC

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
I heard you can transer your gameplay from your PS3 to PC, but look into it further, it will be helpful if you want to carry on, however get some gun mods because they are badass.

hershangames

I understand that as deadpool you like guns, however I don't want to stray too far from skyrim's tone.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

hershangames

Woah wait, you said you can transfer your gameplay? Do you know how to do it?
(Totally missed it the last time I answered[emoji28] )

Amapola

for roleplaying, try Frostfall! Very immersive. I couldn't continue playing with it because I had too many lags, but it's a great mod, a whole different game!

And for the cities I recommend "JK's Skyrim". Enhances all cities and settlements, very lore-friendly. There are some other city mods (including Open Cities where you don't have separate loading zones for the cities) but I liked JK's the best. Especially in combination with "Inconsequential NPCs" (not to be confused with "Interesting NPCs", though both are must haves IMO, but they are very different mods in what they do).
"Inconsequential NPCs" populates the cities with more "extras" if you will, for example Dunmer fugitives in the grey quarter in Windhelm, laborers, patrons in the inns...
The grey quarter for example is so much denser and more interesting with JK's Skyrim, and if you have the people from Inconseq. NPCs living there, it's just so much better than Vanilla Skyrim, atmosphere-wise.

hershangames

Thanks a lot, I'm already marking all those mods in my list! Real useful[emoji108] [emoji3]

Kattus

I heard that JKs Cities can cause performance issues on lower end PCs and as alternative I found the Dawn of Series (Dawn of Whiterun, Dawn of Windhelm and so on, there's probably a collection on nexus). I can't run it on my current plopsty pc but the mod reviews I saw seemed very good and optically I like it better than JK.
Another nice one is Towns and villages enhanced, takes care of the smaller settlements adding buildings, deco etc.
When I was browsing nexus yesterday I think I saw exactly what you wanted for the DB. If I recall correctly, there was one mod enhancing the dawnstar sanctuary plus adding a few members, and another one just adding about six members. I'm on mobile now so no links but try browsing the guilds/factions category on nexus, it's pretty small but you'll find what you are looking for.
To improve role playing, alternate start - live another life is a must have in my eyes.
I also like the immersive patrols mod, it adds some well needed life to the landscapes of our beloved skyrim.
I have been looking into mods for weeks now, I watched the plops out of Broduals channel, so if you specify some more on your wishes I might have plenty more ideas.

Oh, also look into GEMS - gameplay enhancement mods for skyrim. They have a Website listing mods in categories like immersion etc, and they selected very nicely according to how the mods fit into the game.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Amapola

I heard that JKs Cities can cause performance issues on lower end PCs and as alternative I found the Dawn of Series (Dawn of Whiterun, Dawn of Windhelm and so on, there's probably a collection on nexus).

thanks! I'll give the Dawn series a try. I've got some lagging with JK's too, but could live with it so far.

To improve role playing, alternate start - live another life is a must have in my eyes.

TOTALLY forgot about this, although I'm using Alternate Start wirh my current characters! YES this is a must have and just brilliant.

hershangames

Well thanks a lot. I've bee comparing and I think I'll go with dawn series too.
That was a real good mod list

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts