1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Mod NPC Face Discoloration FIX!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Mods' started by Hargood, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Hargood

Hargood Defender of Helpless Kittens

I found a Video on Youtube today on how to fix the Discoloration as well as the features being left off of NPC's that you create in the Creation Kit today. It works and Is SOOoooo Very Simple.

I thought I would post it for anyone trying to make NPC's that want to fix this problem.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Docta Corvina

Docta Corvina Daughter of the Legion

Hey thanks for this, Hargood! I just made myself an NPC from scratch for the first time last night - was so proud of myself lol - then saw the blue face which made me sad face. I'm going to go try this right now! :D

EDIT: It worked! Thanks again for linking that! =D
  3. Dallas-Arbiter

Dallas-Arbiter Well-Known Member

I've known about this for a while, but here's my problem, in the CK, the female foreheads are anywhere from pink to dark blue, and once the textures are exported, it shows up like that in game. Also there's errors for femalehead01.msn missing when I try to view any character in the CK.
  4. hildatheallmighty

hildatheallmighty Member