• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Swingbo

I personally have never played on PC but I like to think of possible mods that I would like if I ever did. So post your mods ideas and who knows, maybe a creator will see one and make it come true.

Idea One= Just a funny one, when someone is doing a commentary this mod will spice up the beginning.
When people see you about to get your head chopped off they think "Here comes the dragon" but you should make it so that your head actually gets severed from your shoulders just for laughs.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
well Vampiric Thirst and Royal Bloodline should now work together why I just made a Patch for them

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I have always wanted the Spriggan in Snapleg Cave to have the ability to become my follower. I save it from the Hagraven and I think it would be awesome for it to willingly travel and help me out.

To have a Spriggan follower in any capacity would be cool, though.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I have always wanted the Spriggan in Snapleg Cave to have the ability to become my follower. I save it from the Hagraven and I think it would be awesome for it to willingly travel and help me out.

This is already a mod! It would be hard to think of a thing that isn't already a mod.

LuChao

The Martial artist

This is already a mod! It would be hard to think of a thing that isn't already a mod.

if he like me he a console gamer and has no clue the mods avalible

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.

I am a poor console peasant... please excuse my ignorance, m'lord. :p:p:D:sadface:

But now... is the mod simply the Spriggan follower or the fact that it's the Spriggan from Snapleg Cave? That is important.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Wereboar Transformation, First you take the Werewolf model then you stick a bristlebacks head on it, swap the tail and replace the feet with hooves and retexture and then change the sounds of it to sound like a manbearpig thing!!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin

I am a poor console peasant... please excuse my ignorance, m'lord. :p:p:D:sadface:

But now... is the mod simply the Spriggan follower or the fact that it's the Spriggan from Snapleg Cave? That is important.

I've seen all kinds of Spriggan followers, pets, summons and even transformations into a spriggan.

And yes, it's that very same spriggan from Snapleg Cave.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51627/?

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I've seen all kinds of Spriggan followers, pets, summons and even transformations into a spriggan.

And yes, it's that very same spriggan from Snapleg Cave.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51627/?

I dunno about turning into a Spriggan...

But the fact that it's the Spriggan from Snapleg Cave is fluffing awesome. I know one of the first mods I will be getting once I get a PC. plops, I'm going to bookmark that right now.

Trekiros

Soul stacking : capture a soul in a half-filled soul gem to fill it a bit more.

Because let's be honest, there's nothing more infuriating than a petty soul in a black soul gem.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Soul-gems that accumulate souls until they're at maximum capacity is a thing already.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5312/?

And there's a monster pack that adds a plethora of lore-friendly monsters. Including morrowind critters like Nix Hounds, Cliff Racers and Guar as well as Oblivion/Cyrodiil creatures like Ogre, Goblin, Minotaur, scamps, Spider Deadra and Daedroth

As for updated bandit armors, there's Immersive Armors. A mod that updates and adds a few hundred variations of classic armor to random NPCs like bandits, as well as distributing a couple dozen unique brand new armor designs.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mod...ds.com/skyrim/ajax/modimages/?user=0&id=35253

Our mods will block out the sun. Though someone earlier mentioned a wereboar. I've never seen a wereboar of all the transformation mods. I have seen a were-bear mod. But not a boar! So that's one that should be made.

Trekiros

Hmm, that mod doesn't exactly do that, it just makes it impossible to capture a soul too small for the gems you have, it doesn't stack souls on top of each other.

I guess it'll have to do for the time being, thanks for the heads up :p

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Something I didn't really appreciate until I started to play on the PC and mod myself was that the "best" mods were the ones that either laid the ground work for more complicated scripts and mods that wouldn't be possible without the vanilla game, or fixed some fundamental flaw or shortcoming with the vanilla game.

Stuff like Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE), which isn't really a mod but a .exe that makes a lot of the more advanced mods possible through what I assume is black magic.

So while it's neat that I have Summer in Skyrim, and it's fun that I have wooly rhinos roaming the meadows of Whiterun and a drunken Dovah-Bear load screen, it's SKSE that makes a real game-changer like SkyUI possible. I love SkyUI.

Then there's mods that fix bugs (The Unofficial Patch series), mods that make the game more stable and less prone to infinite load screens or CTD's. The honest, hard-working unsung mod-heroes.

Then there's really out-side the box thinking, like Familiar Faces. The mod that lets you load your previous characters in as followers for your other characters. That's its own kind of greatness.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts