Mod ideas(moders needed)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

Okay so I've got 0 knowledge in mod, so I'm going to need someone else to do all the coding for me, but here are some ideas I'd like to share and see if anyone'd feel like doing it.

-Becoming a Jarl:
This is one of my dreams, the ability to become a jarl. But not in an easy way, preferably via a questline and by making the right choices.

-Aging:
I know there already are mods that allow you to age, but I'm talking about something different. I'm talking about stats that change as you grow older. For example, gaining strength until you're middle aged and then slowly losing it. Or a new stat based on combat experience, the more time you've spent fighting the more you know how to read an enemy's movements and so you can do more killcams(the logic behind that being that if you can cometely read through an enemy's combat strategy, you can completely destroy it without giving it time to move).

Scars:
In real life, if someone cuts you deep, it leaves a scar. I want to bring that to Skyrim. Let's say that an enemy hits you in the torso with a greatsword, well then if that hit inflicted a lot of damage, let's set 75% as requirement, it leaves a lonlong scar in the zone of impact. And the same for burnsz arrows and whatever attacks may you find in your travels.

That's all I can think of right now, but I hope someone's interested. If someone actually makes this mods, I only ask to have my name written in the description mentioning the idea was mine, all the rest of the credit goes to whoever takes the time and effort to do it.
If someone else has any other mod ideas, feel free to post!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Kattus

You can become a Jarl, or something very similar, with that mod that allows you to build your own city. It starts off rather small but in the end you can pass laws and be a real Lord etc!

My mod idea that I'd like to add is pants to combine with every armor that leaves your legs bare. It could just be a leg tattoo that looks like leather or linen leggings for all I care. I'd so love it, it would improve so many vanilla armors.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

hershangames

There's a mod to build a city? Remember its name?
Oh, and today I thought about a new one:
Mountain rivers wirh epic waterfalls. Today I went to see a giant waterfall in Iceland and I just thought, why does Skhrim nit have that?
I know it doesn't sound like much, but with the proper amount of epic in it, I think it could make Skyrim's look way better.

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts