• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
  1. A moment ago - Nurozoxi:
    There should be a mod where you can be a bandit and stick people up as they go by. And, like, you can take a whole shipment of goods and sell them at crazy price to the merchant they were intended for.
  2. Nurozoxi:
    And you can develop a following of bandits
  3. Nurozoxi:
    And if you don't give them a fair cut of gold, they'll rebel.
  4. A moment ago - Stillwater Stag:
    Hmm... I don't know about the last part, but they do have mods where you can be a bandit.
  5. A moment ago - Nyoxios:
    :eek:
  6. Nurozoxi:
    But it would be cool
  7. A moment ago - Stillwater Stag:
    It would be. Post it on the mod idea forum.
  8. Nurozoxi:
    And, like, to be the chief you have to become a part of the camp, and then kill the chief in open combat

So yeah. Basically, you get to be a bandit, but there's also a sort of guild-type feel. Or something. Just an idea. No idea what I should do now.

Oh, no need to credit me or anything, if anyone takes the idea.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I remember on Brodual's channel there was a mod where you could actually BE part of a bandit group. As well as overthrow the leader or gather a group of riff raff and be the defacto leader.

Can't remember the name though...

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Dlc or mod content totally around the creation aspect of a Bandit.

Bandits are kinda assholes who just don't care about anyone else or the predicaments they might be in, oh yeah let's steal that child's Christmas presents, or that guards Sweet roll. Or maybe that Tramps pile of gold!

Lol, then again if your character set an example to the generic Bandit scum as how Bandits should be, eventually gathering a huge ammount of Bandit followers ready to help thieve for good?. Like giving back to the poor citizens of Tamriel, even forge your own army to take down both stormcloaks and imperials.

Could be ace.

I always wanted to create my own evil forsworn and kill people leaving their corpses on pikes or spears as some sort of Badass "Keep out" kind of message for my forsworn spiketown

Love all that Voodoo tribal bloody stuff, people with crazy markings on their face, would love a complete Skyrim conversion mod with something like that.

Yeah just thought I'd ramble, got a bit carried away lol.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Pillage and rape! Pillage and rape!

Keeping it realistic!

Try loverslab. With punishment settings on. Pretty much what you're asking you'll get there.

Hart

Sassmaster
We had this conversation a while ago. Have you not made progress on this? Shame, Nuro. DAMN SHAME. :beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts