[MOD IDEA] Rebuilding The Mythic Dawn

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

COOLBEAN

Someone should make a mod where you rebuild the Mythic Dawn Cult.

It could start when you get Mehrunes Razor, you go inside the shrine, and find a very old, ragged Book that states, "If you are reading this you have been chosen to rebuild the Mythic Dawn, i failed my task and my lord Mehrunes Dagon has given it to you. You must rebuild what I let fall!" You could even put a skeleton with the book in its hands.
From there you proceed to be told by Mehrunes Dagon the location of an abandoned Mythic Dawn Sanctuary, from here you recruit members who you can send to do anything you want. Go recruiting, go hunting, be a thief, infiltrate town security, etc. then you can have your own little band of minions to do your bidding with the authority of Mehrunes Dagon. Dagon could even give you missions that have you fighting against the Vigilints of Stendar
This mod would add the ability to craft new clothes, Mythic Dawn Robes, Ragged Mythic Dawn Robes, Mythic dawn dagger,(Looks like a modified Mehrunes Razor).

First off might I puke as to why you would want to rebuild such an organization?

Otherwise probably some good material for some mods.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts