[Mod idea] Get married in Misty Grove

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

flarn2006

WARNING: Spoilers about "A Night to Remember" ahead!

I wouldn't be able to make this mod, at least not yet, as I'm not familiar enough with designing quests, dialogue, and scripted sequences yet. All I'm really familiar with is building cells. However, I have a good idea for a mod that perhaps someone who is more familiar with it will like.

In Sanguine's quest, "A Night to Remember", you find out that, in a drunken stupor, you asked a Hagraven named Moira to marry you, and that you planned for the wedding to be in Morvunskar. Now Morvunskar wouldn't really be a good place for a wedding, as it's one of those forts filled with bandits (actually hostile mages in this case.) However, it contains a portal to one of Sanguine's realms in Oblivion known as "Misty Grove".

557954078.jpg

Looks like a nice place for a wedding, right? I think it's assumed the wedding was to be held here rather than actually inside Morvunskar. And when Sanguine teleports you out, it seems like you're on pretty good terms with him. So wouldn't it be cool if there was some way you could actually have a wedding there? Like maybe if you go back to the Bannered Mare after a certain amount of in-game days, Sam Guevenne will be back there, and you can ask him something like, "I'm going to get married. Can we have the wedding at your place?" "Sure, if you can beat me in a drinking contest!" (Here we go again...)

Perhaps some people also wouldn't want to get married there, like if they hate Daedra. Or some other people may only want to be married there. And then of course it would need to have some kind of practical purpose, like maybe your spouse would give you different options or something. Let's be honest; I don't always think my suggestions through. (see what I did there?) I just got the idea, and it seemed like a good one.

Again, I don't know if anyone is interested, but if anyone is, I'm just making a suggestion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts