• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
I made a post in a help thread late last night, "Hearthfire dlc...paid for it..." or something like that. I log in today and the post is not there, nor is the thread. Can people delete a thread they created, or did a mod do it? Did the board crash and lose some posts?

I spent 40 minutes trying to find it, and I'm starting to get annoyed.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Let me take a look. Other members cannot remove a thread you created. I did not tend to any reports requesting removal of any Hearthfire threads but I will check out report logs to see if there are closed reports. I am not aware of the board crashing, but I can check the logs on the server if none of the rest of the searching pans out.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
I didn't create it, I just responded to it. I was wondering if the person who created the thread deleted it.

Thanks for the response.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I see it. It is a deleted thread. I'm just trying to track down how it got deleted.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Anything?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I did find that the original author had deleted this. This was not always an option, so I have switched thread removal back to a mod-only action.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Thanks. I just thought it odd. Someone asks for help, and you give them the answer, but instead of saying thanks they delete the thread.

Some peoples kids. :rolleyes:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts