Missing in action (xbox360)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Paige

Hey, so I know this quest is really glitchy but I haven't seen one thread on this, but I have done pretty much everything and I literally have the book (two of them for some reason) to hand over to Avulstein and for some reason it won't let me give it him, everytime I've tried talking to him he just says "do you have news, did you find something?" Obviously can't go any further in the quest until I give him his sodding book, but it won't let me do anything else. I have tried leaving and waiting, approaching him without quest on and with quest on, even tried attacking him and coming back to see if he would reset and nope, tried pick pocketing him and putting the book in, nope and I'm all out of ideas.

TheAdventurer!

Have you tried loading back a few saves and trying again? Sometimes this fixes my glitches. Just load a little bit back, you probably don't have to do the whole quest over again, but I don't really know.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts