• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Since I've been playing Dragon Age, I've been on the FAQ's.

There, all they do is complain about how much they hate the game and pretty much everything about it.

I miss the great discussions, tips and fiction that comes out of this forum.

I realize y'all don't miss me, but I'll be back eventually, so be sure to find the block button. :)

Kaelbu

I'm over on the Bioware Forums! They branch out into lots of different topics there, but you're right about the complaints... There isn't anything about the game that someone doesn't hate. I do find myself participating more here though. Much like Hogwarts, the Skyrim Forums will always be here to come home to.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Ive started coming back to the forums after a bit of a break and and also miss a lot of lovely people around here. Dont sell yourself short though Daelon, after my absence, its still really good to see you active on the threads. You have become one of the iconic members on this forum. Dont go for too long, otherwise we will miss you!

This is actually the 2nd time saying this on the forum today, but this really is the best online communitity I have ever come across!

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
I've been over at GTA Forums for a long time and finally got burnt out on the entire GTAO, so I came back to my first love, "Skyrim" and found this forum. I've been apart of a lot of forums in my days, some I'll never go back to, but this one, I'll definitely come back, even if I burn out on Skyrim again.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I'm on Oblivion right now. Not many are discussing it these days, but I did revive one of your threads in the Oblivion subforum. :beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts