Xbox 360 Misc. Quest Bug: Finding the War of the First Council

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

couch addict

Dear Everyone,
As I adventured through Skyrim in the past I have picked up a book called "War of the First Council". It has been in my inventory for quite some time because it won't let me remove it. As I was looking through my current Miscellaneous Quests than I can work on, I saw that one of them is to "Find the copy of War of the First Council". When I choose to do that Quest, the map marker takes me to a place called Volskygge, a place that I have already cleared. I ventured back into Volskygge (the place where the book was supposed to be located), and on my map it says its in a chest that doesn't currently contain it. My problem is that I'm not sure if I cleared out the ruins before I got the objective or not (and therefore obtained the book without having the Quest assigned), and that I'm not sure what to do with the book now. Am I supposed to give it to someone who wants it? Please help!

NelsonAK

I'm having the same problem on this quest, however I have 2 copies of the book and it shows it on my map as being in Druadach Redoubt, when I go there, it appears behind a tent and I can't get to that location it really makes no sense. How do you complete this task, can you?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts