1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

miraak

Discussion in 'Dragonborn DLC' started by mega man, Jan 21, 2013.

1. mega man

mega man New Member

help! i need to use bend will shout on this stone for the main dragonborn dlc questline but i dont have any dragon souls to "activate" it. what do i do?? every time i kill a dragon miraak comes and steals the soul!
  2. OrexxerO

OrexxerO Active Member

You don't have any souls stored away from before you downloaded Dragonborn? Or did you start a new character specifically for it? Because as far as I know. If you activate the plot point in Dragonborn to where Miraak will show up and steal dragon souls, he will continue to do so throughout the main questline for Dragonborn.....im not sure what you should do :-/. I think however I have been able to devour one or two dragon souls specifically to unlock these shouts at certain points. and Miraak didn't show up. Wish I could be more of a help to you.
  3. Bane of Alduin

Bane of Alduin Member

Try killing dragons in skyrim or just kill as many dragons as possible. Back when I was in that point Miraak missed one or two souls when I was in skyrim.
  4. ThaDataSage

ThaDataSage New Member

this happened to me to just yesterday. I ended up somehow being given a dragon soul. I just fast travled and all of a sudden it said dragon soul absorbed. I guess one might have just died or something? oh well don't look a gift dragon in the face.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. XELI

XELI Member

I had 56 Dragon souls and i didn't have that problem.
  6. Dashmiel

Dashmiel Member

Just keep dragon hunting. Annoying as he is, his chance of appearance isn't 100%. It's something obscene for sure, but he doesn't appear every single time.
  7. Nyoxios

Nyoxios Midgardian

correct, he doesn't always show up. In my playthrough his appearrance was 50/50..

It's possible that I only killed 2 dragons.. during that time.. I have loads of souls :Dragonborn:

ps: how to add a spoiler?