Miraak’s Dead Body is Missing?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jacob Marcelo

Hello there!

Si I just finished playing the Dragonborn DLC, and I killed Miraak. After killing Miraak I headed back to Solstheim. I read somewhere that you could loot Miraak’s body for his armor and mask, but I don’t remember seeing his body.

I went back to Apocrypha and looked around the arena, no luck. I really want his mask, but I don’t think I can get it now.

Is there any other way to get his mask? I’m playing on the Nintendo Switch by the way so console commands won’t work.

Thanks for the answers!

Ivan eissler

Same exact situation. Playing on switch, kill him but no body so i finish and leave. Later read about the staff and think *i totally have that, i killed him* so i searched every home and follower id used before going back to see if its still in the black book. All in all i searched for about 2 hours only to cave and google it. Ive found nothing but bad news. Theres a glitch that causes his body to go into the ground. If you dont open a save and redo it, like i didnt do and you, you cant get it. You might be lucky and have that save point still but im guessing not. Ive put a few dozen solid hours in since then too so i dont know if id even want to. To say im bummed is quite an understatement.

If you do happen to find a fix, PLEASE let me know.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts