• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FushRoDahhh

I could of swore I heard news somewhere that TESO will also have micro-transactions along with the $15 a month. Not sure what prices will be, but does this annoy you? I don't really have much of a problem with it. If I can get stuff for cheap, I can handle it. What about you guys? Would the extra fees bug you?

Yup, found the source VG247

The Elder

I'm not so sure about this personally. It's nice to be able to buy nice things in games, especially if they help your character and make it so you can level up faster. At times I think it's an unfair advantage, but you have to look at it this way, if you're paying $15 a month, you can probably pay for a couple things here and there. You obviously don't have to if you don't want to though.

NachyoChez

Not really fair to call it a 'cash shop'. Things like name-changes, appearance changes, and server transfers (not needed thanks to the Shard) are commonly charged for by any MMO. Other things, like fireworks or mini pets, are a good way to supplement income without needing more per month for key features.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts