• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
No real reason, other than a change of pace, here's a nasty little build:
82C1C6D9DDC5BF1D2E916BFB419BF8F317C2B481

Skills: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!
Everything I need, and nothing I don't short of the bare minimum Gateway perks. (Deadly Aim, Muffled Movement, Lightfoot, Animage, and Kindred Mage.) The only spell in his book is Invisibility, after grinding up all 3 skills with Calm/Backstab. Also, Bound Sword to smuggle in places like the Thalmor Embassy, but haven't used it enough to even earn a level. Uses the Critical Charge/Silent Roll combo, so rarely does a Standing Power Attack, the point of this build is to get in as low as possible with one of the most complex, and perk intensive classes. That ment cutting out almost all of the fat.

Gear: I'm not Enchanting, so the Blade of Woe is as good as it gets. Did the DBH first, then went back through the TG, and Nightingales just for the hood. Ground up Illusion and Master robes of that for a variation on the usual. Ancient Shrouded Boots, and Gauntlets for their enchantments, and the best possible Armor without actually earning any XP in it. Never get hit, that's the plan. Even if he doesn't 1HK, the charging backstab staggers so he can Poof, disappear, and come back for another when the heat dies down. Of course, he can also do it serially to clear out a room, one at a time with none the wiser.

In short, I did this as cheaply as possible, in every sense of the word. This is not combat, nor even sneaking, but running around silent, and muffled, then crouching long enough to get the maximum multiplier. Altmer, so I didn't have to spend points on Magicka (The Hood, Robe, and Highborn make it just possible with Expert Illusion, the only reason there's anything on the Blue bar is he's still wearing the Gauldur Amulet.) and had a head start on the 1 school he uses.

I'm not suggesting you use this build, he does one thing, pretty well, and nothing else. I'm thinking about adding in some Necromancy (Trained up with Bound Sword) and Archery (/Bow) but consider this a starter. It took me less than 4 hours out of Helgen today, just to keep from getting rusty. This is the skeletal build you can flesh out with Thief skills, crafting (Not that he needs it) and/or hell, even Destruction.

Update:

I went back to an earlier save, and instead of Light Armor, went with Archery/Conjuration. That really helped with the bane of this build, Dragons. They aren't much impressed with Sneaking, and are completely immune to Illusion (Even seem to randomly see through Invisibility) so at best, you can run away. Sure, you could backstab them on the roost, but that only helps for the ones that are caught Napping. That never includes Alduin, random encounters, nor at Dragon Mounds. So, I can just cast Bound Bow, and shoot them down while my Follower, Eola helps out.
3C8CD5543EB3275035A04B8007D5390B03F8D42F

Oh, man, Lu'ah Al Skaven killed my Eola. Ah well, I'm close to level 30, so I can go get Jenassa. Stil, that sucks.

Ok, so I've systematically betrayed, and ticked off every major faction except the Companions, and Greybeards. The Sstormcloaks by signing up for Ice Wraith's Bane, then taking the Jagged Crown to Tullius, then the Empire by, well fulfilling a Contract. ;) The blades by leaving them with their last request, and even the Dragons by fulfilling by destiny as Dovakiin.The Stormcloaks are no more, I originally joined up to avoid Season Unending (An Assassin is pretty much the opposite of a Diplomat) then completed the questline mostly for all the massed battles to practice my Archery.

The man

I am the man. I am everything...
bet my bar barbarian: Rohaan, could take on nasty little mesmiro any old time.:cool:

bet my bar barbarian: Rohaan, could take on nasty little mesmiro any old time.:cool:
I've heard that argument before. It's a single player game, and therefore, there's no PVP. (So quite literally, they can't take each other on, ever.) Regardless of that, my answer is "Not if he sees you first." ;)

My rebuild for today is to take the Nightblade, and removing the OP aspects to make it more Balanced: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them! 2H to eliminate Assassin's Blade, and the Shrouded Gloves, as well as forcing me to switch to a weapons since they can be wielded at the same time. Also keeping it well below level 25 which is tough for a triple class. I'll let you know how it turns out, but I'll keep the Mesmiro template...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts