Spoiler (Maybe) Question regarding Homes & War

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tragik

Premium Member
Not sure if this would be a spoiler but better safe than sorry.

So I just purchased my house in whiterun for 5k, and finally I can dump all my wife's luggage (hehe). As I am dumping my junk I came to realize that one day I will have to choose a side, Imperials or Stormcloaks. Now I just bought a house in the middle of a Stormcloak city.

If I choose to go with the Imperials will that render my house not accessible? I don't want to dump 2 tons of crap into this house and have to move it before choosing sides. Though my choice will be waaaayyyy down the road, I like to be prepared. lol

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
To my knowledge there are no such restrictions. Once you've been made a Thane and purchased property, I don't think anyone really cares about your political standpoint. (They sure don't mind you being a thieving mass-murderer.)

brandon

whitrun is mixed one family supports the imperials and one supports the stormcloaks. but the jarl is a proud supporter of the empire and does back with them. hope this helps but no you wont have to move. your house will always be there. atleast with the imperial side of the story. idk about the stormcloaks side yet.

tragik

Premium Member
Thanks guys for that info, let the hoarding begin. hmm wonder if they have a tv show Hoarders of Skyrim. LOL

Thanks Mod for moving my post, next time will post any help question in the help section.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Cribs: Skyrim Edition. Or perhaps Pimp My Housecarl?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts