may have found a glitch that duplicates your misc

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
OK so I was storing all my dragon bones in my house in white run I went to add to the collection and by mistake instead of hitting store I hit take and my list flashed I guess and it said cannot take item when I looked it had doubled everything in mu misc so I did it again and again and again.... I now have 16 grand soul gems filled and about a billion dragon bones and so on. Has anyone else seen this glitch or tried it and it worked. I have not tried again since I haven't been able to play for two days.

I_I_Z_I_I

I will try this out but please be more specific, What did you hit take on? and why did it say can't take.

Well I was trying to store dragon bones in the chest from my miscellaneous list and instead of hitting x (360) to store the bones I accidentally hit a (which is the take option) a little message popped up in the top of the screen and said cannot take item and the misc list flashed and doubled every thing. I was like WTF so I did it again And it added again. It was 1+1+1+1+1 every time I did it so it didn't double every time just added 1of everythingng over and over And when I go into my misc list its not grouping these items together like its listing them all as one individual item in steadily of saying grand soul gem 16 it just lists it 16and times lol

I_I_Z_I_I

gonna try that right will report back
Cannot get it to work
Record it and put it on youtube please?
Succesful or failure:

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
I've done this action before, and have never had it say it couldn't add my items, so not sure what is causing this for you. If you can replicate put up a vid on YT and link here, please.

I live so far out in the sticks the trees still use acorn mail... my only source of internet is this dumb phone that doesn't have a working camera lol i have tried it again but no success so I'm not sure how or why it did it this once maybe I'm missing a detail I can't remember oh well ill keep playing with it and see if I can get it to do it again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts