• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
On a single piece of clothing? ...'Course I do find it funny the fellow who can get over one million damage on a weapon cannot get 150% Magicka Regen.

Oh I misread. I get that in a Potion, not on armor.

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
Those numbers are insane! I can see why you'd do this- find out just how powerful you can make weapons, enchantments etc. See what 3000 damage does to enemies. The problem is there's no real need for vampire, necromage, Ahzidal's armour shenanigans when 100 smithing, enchanting and alchemy will create such a powerful character anyway. I'd love a new difficulty designed for the point where you make a build so OP that even legendary offers no challenge. Every game I play I'm chasing more powerful potions, armour, weapons and enchantments until hitting twin perks and shortly after realising it's game over and the challenge is over

What's the most powerful opponent you've killed in one shot? Sneaking or otherwise

Forgot

Those numbers are insane! I can see why you'd do this- find out just how powerful you can make weapons, enchantments etc. See what 3000 damage does to enemies. The problem is there's no real need for vampire, necromage, Ahzidal's armour shenanigans when 100 smithing, enchanting and alchemy will create such a powerful character anyway. I'd love a new difficulty designed for the point where you make a build so OP that even legendary offers no challenge. Every game I play I'm chasing more powerful potions, armour, weapons and enchantments until hitting twin perks and shortly after realising it's game over and the challenge is over

What's the most powerful opponent you've killed in one shot? Sneaking or otherwise

I can kill anything and everything in one shot. I made a separate post on the max possible damage:
http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/max-damage-can-you-beat-it-updated.67912/

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

I can kill anything and everything in one shot. I made a separate post on the max possible damage:
http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/max-damage-can-you-beat-it-updated.67912/
Why?

GuappoDiablo

Excellent post,

Dead on the money for accuracy and percentages. It is a lengthy process but if you follow it you will have the absolute maximum alchemy, enchanting and blacksmith skills that can be legitimately obtained in game. I play on legendary difficulty as a level 69 archer/conjurer and with the base game max blacksmith and enchanting it was starting to feel like a grind to kill some of the enemies (dragons in particular) even with the base set I could 2 shot a frost giant from a sneaky bow critical hit. I had to come to this guide to get to where I could kill things in a reasonable amount of time once more (since you only do 25% of your normal damage on Legendary difficulty and take 300% damage when you get hit). I can say that this definitely put the game back into the more fun and less grind zone. Using the Sallow Reagent + Azhidal's armor Boosted my bows up by another 449 base damage (about 32% improvement over base game max enchant/smithing methods).

I thought it might be missing something by excluding the 'Notched Pickaxe' in the smithing portion of the process, but I was wrong. I did testing with weapons and armor improvements, without the Notched Pickaxe, With the Notched Pickaxe in equipped in hand and with the Notched Pickaxe enchantment (after gurgling the max enchantment potion created in these steps) placed on two Ancient Nordic Pickaxes. The results, no change at all without the pickaxe, with the original Notched Pickaxe or with the Notched Pickaxe enchant on two equipped weapons. It simply made no difference (probably because it is either broken or because I am at 100 smithing already and it adds to skill but not past 100).

pastquim

Good guide.

*If* you already have everything unlocked and all resources, this takes about 10 minutes to loop through. On ps4 special edition, I still hit the 35% alch cap after 3 loops (did 6 loops to confirm).

Also, I agree about using 1 resto potion. If you think about it disregarding the numerical boosts and just mechanically, a resto potion dips once into the mechanically grey area, necro+vamp double dips. So if anything is an exploit of mechanics, it's necro+vamp. But then forgetting mechanics, you could argue that cursing yourself as a necro+vamp is a reasonable pro/con choice like in many other games, which I agree it is.

Regardless of necro+vamp or 1 resto potion per loop, they both dip into the same mechanic that enables the resto exploit. Knowing that on ps4 I don't get great results with this guide method, I'm going to try using just 1 newly created resto potion per loop and see if I still hit the "legitimate" 35% wall (I know the exploit still works as I have 1 billion stamina, so getting past 35% is numerically possible).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts