Glitch Max your level with the Oghma Infinium

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkyrimLover

I made a short video showing how to use a quest item to max your level very fast!

The video is about a minute long and will show you everything you need to know.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I can also confirm this work on Xbox 360 to.

SkyrimLover

I can also confirm this work on Xbox 360 to.
Good deal. I tried it on the PS3 at my friend's house but dont have any friends that own Xbox.

I dont know that I would take it all the way to 80 and save the game and play from there, but I think it's cool to maybe get some of your skills up to 30-40 or so that you never use.

Definitely a glitch and not playing in the way the game was meant to be played but hey, it's your $60.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I bought the Collectors Edition so that 140€ for me x)

SkyrimLover

Wish I woulda heard of this before I beat that quest lol.
I saved my game before I used my book because I had heard there was a glitch. I played for another 20-30 hours and beat the main storyline plus goofed around a little, but then I reloaded, maxed my level to 81 quickly and now am just goofing around finding funny stuff and enjoying the quests and basically just exploring.

It's definitely a game changer, I wouldnt do it until you're satisfied with playing for real, because once you've done this you'll never want to go back to the normal play.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
there's already a thread on this! We need moderators or people who don't double post threads!

SkyrimLover

there's already a thread on this! We need moderators or people who don't double post threads!
Sorry, I looked around and didnt see it.

I just made this video a week ago so I'm sure the other thread isnt the same as mine, as it linked to a different video made by a different person.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
This no longer works as of new 1.3 patch on all systems, the bookshelves have been fixed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts