• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
For those of you who're like me and have a thing for the banded iron armor set but find it lacking in defense this mod is for you. I've taken the iron armor and boosted it's stats up to orcish and later i plan on releasing either a ebony or daedric version with custom meshes and textures. Right now we will be using the vanilla meshes and i recommend amidianborn iron re-texture by cabal.

Due to this being a simple mod i didn't put much thought into where to place it, so the location is a rather simple and easy to get to area. Near riverwood there's a mine called "Embershard Mine", you take a little trip inside that mine and kill a few bandits. Once inside, go across the bridge and to your right in a locked room is a chest, weapons, and my armorset and weapons guarded by a vanilla generated character. Usually a orc or khajiit. I do not recommend using this on a new save because it does have orcish stats and it'd be a game breaker.

Master Smith's Iron Armor & Weapons include the following;

1x Banded Iron Cuirass
1x Iron Gauntlets
1x Iron Boots
1x Iron Helmet
1x Iron Shield
1x Iron Mace
1x Iron Greatsword

All item's are upgradeable at the workbench and grindstones.

Here's a link to download the mod on the workshop

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=131416350

P.S. For those who ask, my mods will not be uploaded to the nexus anytime soon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts