Master List of Known Issues

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mike Page

MR PAGE
PS3 everytime that I have a follower pick up items in a chest or barrel, they become stolen even if it is a chest in my house.

Also the talos, I cannot get rid of the amulets.

Loxoceles

I don't believe Animal extermination, kill a Sabre cat for Aela is a new problem. The quest's inability
to complete ends the Companion line of quests.
The advice, input 'setstage cr 02 is a supposed fix, however it has not worked for me. Is there a fix?
So far I have not found one, but that is just me perhaps.

Tryn

Premium Member
In the final scene of the "Forbidden Legend" quest there's an altar on which to place the 3 pieces of Bauldor's amulet. In the ensuing battle if you jump onto the altar to fight, you'll eventually get blown up and over (or through) the force shield that is between you and the three brothers. Hopefully you've got a follower who can finish off the battle for you so you can get free.

Loxoceles

For what it's worth. The Complete cr02 command finally satisfied the animal extermination quest and 'completed' it.
Companion quests now available again.

Sean

lost somewhere
Still have no idea what you are talking about, as the two are nowhere near related.

You cannot track your Skyrim character on any device except by just playing the game (in your case) on the Xbox 360.

Not even sure why you posted thin a bug list topic, as it also is not related in any way.

Dmarie

I am trying to complete Experimental Subject (B), for Neloth, and cannot get past the black screen. I use an XBox and I have to go back to a previous save to get out of the black screen. Anyone have any ideas???

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I am trying to complete Experimental Subject (B), for Neloth, and cannot get past the black screen. I use an XBox and I have to go back to a previous save to get out of the black screen. Anyone have any ideas???

I have no idea, I have done this quest multiple times on different characters without encountering any problems.

If anyone has any issues with fixes they think should be on this, please post the issue and give the link. Thanks.
I have an issue in which several followers won't follow me. I have UFO active, but when ask the Azura priestess, one of the College mages, Annekke, or Benor, to follow me, they'll say "lead the way" but they won't follow me. They'll stay in the potential follower faction, and just keep sandboxing where they are.

mtwhitts1632

Does anyone know how to fix the touching the sky glitch. I've tried reloading and out doesn't help the Portal to dark fall cave just won't show up

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts