Master criminal achievement PS4 help??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adelem87xx

Ok so far I have done this about four times with no trophy. So I then stared thinking does it need to be bang on 1000, so I paid off my existing bounties and started it from scratch - went to all nine holds, quickly killed a guard then fled and fast travelled to the next hold and done the same. I now have bang on 1000 in all nine holds. I don’t use mods, I’m level 52. This is bugging the life out of me. As I’m four trophies away from having all of them. Is it glitched somehow? I’m in the uk, the game was bought here in the U.K. what’s going on? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks people

Attachments

• 7C070560-26CB-435F-BF2D-C3B4CA24E0EF.jpeg
    7C070560-26CB-435F-BF2D-C3B4CA24E0EF.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Have you checked to make sure that you do or do not already have the trophy earned?

I did some checking and I can't find any known issues with that particular trophy. I'd say you either probably already have it achieved. If not, Start a new game, and make your way to Whiterun. Use the carriage there, and travel to all the main cities. You'll need around 300 or so gold to do so. Then go through and make sure your game is on easy mode, and travel from city to city and kill some people.

If you don't get the trophy then, let me know and I'll do some more digging.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Have you checked to make sure that you do or do not already have the trophy earned?

I did some checking and I can't find any known issues with that particular trophy. I'd say you either probably already have it achieved. If not, Start a new game, and make your way to Whiterun. Use the carriage there, and travel to all the main cities. You'll need around 300 or so gold to do so. Then go through and make sure your game is on easy mode, and travel from city to city and kill some people.

Adelem87xx

I tried this today and I still don’t have it. I’ve definiely done it and just no trophy is appearing. Soooo weird and annoying!! Guess I won’t be getting that one lol thanks anyway :)

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
When you kill a person, try and make sure that it doesn't say "Last Witness Killed" that had been a problem that people were having with the trophy cross-platform. Outside of that, after a bit of research, I figured out that it is a common issue some people in the EU have had with getting the trophy, and it just ended up taking them 3-4 attempts to get the trophy activated.

The only known bug that has caused actual issues with the Trophy/Achievement was patched upon the release of the Remaster.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Not a problem at all friend, just keep at it is all I would say. If you have any other issues feel free to ask or send me a PM! :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts