Mask of the dragon Preist

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BFP53

Looking for the mask of RAHGOT in Forelhost and i seem to be running in circles. The Glass Claw is suppose to be in the refectory but i cant seem to find it there. I keeping moving around and always wind up where i started.

Thanks in advance

brandon

what i found is there is supposed to be a metal cage with a stairwell that leads to a cave then to rahgot

Kuurus

If he's in the Refectory, he has already gone down the well inside the locked cage.

The claw is right on a pedestal near a locked gate iirc. When you take the claw, the gate opens, which then leads to the door with the puzzle.

brandon

If he's in the Refectory, he has already gone down the well inside the locked cage.

The claw is right on a pedestal near a locked gate iirc. When you take the claw, the gate opens, which then leads to the door with the puzzle.
oh it had been forever since i did this and i thought the claw was with rahgot.

Kuurus

I loved that mask too. I wore it for awhile but then replaced it with Otar's mask for the resistances.

BFP53

Yea thats what i found out ..but there is no pedestal near that gate..

BFP53

I never did find the glass claw..so i cheated and used tcl to get thru the gate and the door to the other room snd got the mask.

817Owns

I found this mask to be bugged. Tell me if I'm wrong and can still find rahgot. I did the jump glitch where you can get into the reflectors without going through the dungeon. I fought the dragon priest and when I went to loot him, the mask was not on his body, not is his ashes...it's nowhere. What the heck? I double checked, I didn't already have it, I've never fought this dude before anyways. Any help?

DraconicMajesty

I must've blasted the claw off its pedestal with my over-eager use of Fireballs, as it took some finding around the "library" area, and almost ended up hidden under a desk. However, I now find myself with a bit of a problem, in that the way to the 3-ring door, which was previously open, is now sealed off with a "spear gate". How do I get through...?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts