PC Marrying Mirabelle Ervine after her death

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Qashqai

Hello guys and girls,

I wanna marry Mirabelle Ervine, 'cause I think she's the most amazing character in the whole game. So I've tried some cheating:

First, I checked for the "real" Mirabelle. Going after her RefID brought me to some place in the air near the Academy of Winterhold (player.moveto 0001C1B9). I've already finished all the Academy quests, so she's dead. I also didn't manage to "enable" or "resurrect" her, as there was no corpse.

Then I used player.placeatme 0001C1A0 1 to create a new Mirabelle via BaseID. It worked but the new Mirabelle had a strange RefID... normally it starts with "000" for all characters, hers started with "ff0". Well, but this wasn't really my problem.

So now she was alive walking around the Academy being the Boss (and I noticed she never goes to sleep, she sits in chairs, drinks beer, walks around).

I used addfac 19809 1 on her to make her marriable. Then I made me her "Lover" (setrelationshiprank player 4) and checked if it worked (getrelationshiprank player), it did.
And of course I was single and wore a fresh Amulet of Mara.

Still, there was no dialog about marriage. The same process had worked on many other characters, like Nirya or Hroki. But I had the same problem with Tolfdir. Disabling, enabling, resetting... nothing helped.

I've seen videos of people marrying Ulfric Stormcloak... and the mentioned codes don't work on him, either.

I wanna get this to work! So I hope somebody can help me crack this case!

I'd be happy to hear from you!

Have a nice Apocalypse!

P.S.: I decided that this question is more one for discussion than "pure" help. If you think I'm wrong, please move it to the Help Section.

Qashqai

Since she has a unique voice it may not work without a mod.

Does she? When walking around she congratulates me on being the new Arch Mage (which shouldn't be be included as she dies before Dragonborn becomes the Arch Mage). Her voice actress is also voicing other (standard) characters.

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
Does she? When walking around she congratulates me on being the new Arch Mage (which shouldn't be be included as she dies before Dragonborn becomes the Arch Mage). Her voice actress is also voicing other (standard) characters.

Since she has a different accent, even if it is the same voice actress it's going to be flagged as a unique voice, and if you get the idea to use the CK to change her to one of the standard voices it will probably break quests she's involved in, or maybe you'll get silence and have to read subtitles. Here, I'll look in the CK just to be sure... yup, her voice set is called FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine
35d9lrq.jpg
Even Astrid, whose actress I know voices the standard "FemaleSultry" voice is flagged with a unique voice type. I think that's how they get some of the quests to work.

What you need is a mod that duplicates Mirabelle and changes her voice type. Here, I've made a quick one for you. I don't know off the top of my head which voice type most closely matches, so there are 4 variations. I also flagged her to be a follower. The mod is UNTESTED, so I don't know how well it'll work. I placed her next to the bed in the Arch Mage's quarters. marryMirabelle - Download - 4shared

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts