• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rikve

You can train with.. Nirun? I forget his exact name. He's with the thieves guild though so If that's not your thing then you'll need to look elsewhere. Really fun quest line though so I highly recommend it.

D0MIN0

Aela is fab. She will run a store if you marry her, (even though she's always adventurng with you), and will share profits with you, so you can use that money to train in archery with somebody else if it doesn't work for you.
Ha I love this. Spend all day with her running around killing giants, raiding ruins, dealing with dragons..then you just turn around, "Hey sweetie did the store make any gold?" "Yup here's your half"o_O

Jdcorps

ye
Ha I love this. Spend all day with her running around killing giants, raiding ruins, dealing with dragons..then you just turn around, "Hey sweetie did the store make any gold?" "Yup here's your half"o_O
ye but the option to marry aela is still not appearing tho what do I do then????

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
You need to do all the Temple of Mara related quests, then get the amulet and wear it, then go talk to her. You may need to have completed at least some of the Companion quests, to the point that she can be your follower, I think.

It would have been more realistic if they made a married follower loot gold while questing with you, both to relieve you of having to search every urn and piece of furniture, and to avoid the hollow plot of a shop that is not even there to see. Aela is a hunterss , she wouldn’t become a shopkeeper.

Aela is fab. She will run a store if you marry her, (even though she's always adventurng with you), and will share profits with you, so you can use that money to train in archery with somebody else if it doesn't work for you.

One reason why I chose her, now I am getting bored typing, time to go back to Skyrim-ing!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts