1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Married Ysolda... Can't find her!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Arthur Dragon Born, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Arthur Dragon Born Breton Mage

Message Count:
    After the ceremony, the guy talked to me and Ysolda went out of the temple. Now I can't find her!

Tried seraching her house but she's not there. :sadface:
  2. emti29 Member

Message Count:
    try waiting for at least 24hours
  3. Sinfonianbro07 New Member

Message Count:
    If I'm thinking of the same chick she spends almost all her time in the mine she works.

I think I remember there being a glitch with her on occasion where she just disappears depending on what system you're playing on. But, like I said that might be the case IF you got hitched to the miner girl.
  4. diamond22 Melomane

Message Count:
    Wrong person Sinfonian. Only advice I could give you Arthur is saving from time to time the game is known for it's bugs. Even I married the same one and only bug I get is that she won't comfort my character so the exp is moderate. Good luck with finding her.
  5. prezz New Member

Message Count:
    If shes not at her house she'll be walking around whiterun near the general goods area. Most of the time shes right in front of one of the little stands out in that circular area.
  6. Arthur Dragon Born Breton Mage

Message Count:
    Found her! Turns out, she was in the temple in Riften. :p

Now, we can live happily ever after. :p
  7. Arthur Dragon Born Breton Mage

Message Count:
    Great, now I can't remember where I sent her. *bummer. :confused: