Married Ysolda... Can't find her!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Arthur Dragon Born

Breton Mage
After the ceremony, the guy talked to me and Ysolda went out of the temple. Now I can't find her!

Tried seraching her house but she's not there. :sadface:

Sinfonianbro07

If I'm thinking of the same chick she spends almost all her time in the mine she works.

I think I remember there being a glitch with her on occasion where she just disappears depending on what system you're playing on. But, like I said that might be the case IF you got hitched to the miner girl.

diamond22

Melomane
If I'm thinking of the same chick she spends almost all her time in the mine she works.

I think I remember there being a glitch with her on occasion where she just disappears depending on what system you're playing on. But, like I said that might be the case IF you got hitched to the miner girl.

Wrong person Sinfonian. Only advice I could give you Arthur is saving from time to time the game is known for it's bugs. Even I married the same one and only bug I get is that she won't comfort my character so the exp is moderate. Good luck with finding her.

prezz

If shes not at her house she'll be walking around whiterun near the general goods area. Most of the time shes right in front of one of the little stands out in that circular area.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts