PC marriage help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dahmyo

Okay so i had my mind set on marrying alea the huntress. You know because she's the only female werewolf. So i finish the quest line, i propose and then we go to riften. Well i get there and everything is find i talk to the priest, i press t and wait a day. Well when the guy brought all my followers there, my late lydia appeared. Why'd i kill lydia? because she never moves out of the way and i was reckless with flames at lower levels :sadface: and now alea doesnt wanna marry, she walked out, but i tried resurrecting lydia, but i think its been way to long to do that. Does anyone know how to fix this using console?? or am i just SOL?

Touchstone

You can resurrect her now. Also, wait a game day or two, and then re-propose to Alea.

Touchstone

To use a console code to resurrect...

Open the console
Click on the dead person
type "resurrect"
close the console

If you've done this, and it doesn't work, then yes, it must be too late. Still, just move the body and try to get married again in a day or two.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts