• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mede

So I married Hilund from the Dragonborn DLC. Had a lil trouble making it happen but now that I have the game won't give me the dialogue to tell her where to live, she just keeps saying yes my love, and there's nothing it will let me say in return. Any way I can fix this cuz I really don't like her living at a Mead hall.

Mede

No she's a legit character from the Dlc. Not added by a mod. Only mods I use is the skyrim patch, and some for better graphics. I fixed it tho, I don't get to get online much with it, but I took it to the Wi-Fi and found a mod that allowed me to give special follower commands. Just took her to the house and told her your dismissed but stay here.

Mede

The whole thing was glitched lol. I retried it 6 times. At one point one of the guests was actually a giant version of myself in his undies. Made me laugh, it was like that cousin that gets too drunk at a wedding

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
Oh my lord! xD That sounds feckin' awesome.

Oh hey. I have a funny glitch tale for you. You know that caravan ambush if you join the Stormcloaks? Yeah I got to the part where I was being sent to tell Ulfric and as soon as that dialogue finished, a soldier nearby just spontaneously died. Noped off to Sovngarde. I was laughing for a good couple minutes! xD 'Feck this sheeit I'm out! *des*'

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts