• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KING DEATH 812

KING FOR A REASON
so i was playing skyrim and found an invisible chest putside of markarth down by the river.
idk if anyone already knew about it but i can tell you where its at if enough people dont already know where its at

KING DEATH 812

KING FOR A REASON
ok so you go to the markarth stables, go down to the river by the big bridge, next to the bridge is a tree and a little stone wall, go to the side of the wall facing the river(closest to the river), then what youll need to do is count about 7 stones from the one closest to the tree, then just start going left and right until it pops up saying to open chest, its invisible so youll need to play around with moving closer and farther from the wall to get to the spot that its at.

plus at the beginning of the game spen 20 gold on a carriage to markarth and you will make about 800 to 1100 of it bqck in 5 minutes.

XbSuper

Figured I'd let you know, the chest also respawns every 48 hrs if you talk to a khajit trader. There are also 2 more, one in dawnstar, the other in solitude, and I think I heard about one in riften as well but I'm not sure. The one in dawnstar is very well known (also the easiest to respawn). Search "invisible chest in dawnstar" on YouTube and it'll give exact directions.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
There's also ones can you can get to in Whiterun and Windhelm. Though, they are a bit more tricky.

KING DEATH 812

KING FOR A REASON
Figured I'd let you know, the chest also respawns every 48 hrs if you talk to a khajit trader. There are also 2 more, one in dawnstar, the other in solitude, and I think I heard about one in riften as well but I'm not sure. The one in dawnstar is very well known (also the easiest to respawn). Search "invisible chest in dawnstar" on YouTube and it'll give exact directions.
the dawnstar one isnt as hard in my opinion cause this one you have to be at a certain spot to actually have it pop up

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts