• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raggmopp

I like to have a real paper map when playing games like TES.5 for several reasons, I can note on it, mark out points of interests that I find that don't have a natural marker. So i tried for some time noe to find a good map of Dragonboorns reincarnation of Solstheim.
Yet my possibly horrible Google skills have only found me with either old Morrowind maps of Solstheim, or other inaccurate ones claimed to be "leaked" pre release. Where the markers are wrong, the shape of the island is slightly wrong (being morrowind era ones?) and they are being passed on as Dragonborn DLC maps.

So is there a reason for this? Can anyone help me?

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Well, I found an accurate map of Solstheim, though the names are in Japanese. I hope this helps. :T

solstheim_locations_map02.jpg

Raggmopp

Sadly the link was broken, But I would have been helpful, and way better then nothing. If I downloaded it right away when I was checking out my replies on the cell.. But not being home... I missed it. :sadface:

Still, thank you.

JClarke1953

Don't you have the App? I use an iPad2 to visit the forum's, and Skyrim has an App for a Skyrim map, and have recently added Solstheim to it with location marker's etc.

I use it a lot to find places.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts