• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bane666

I'm thinking of making a new character. Sneak, illusion and destruction. Unthinking going with High elf do to the +50 magic increase and the highborn for but the Khajiit would be great for the sneak. As for destruction, I'm thinking fire, frost and lightning. As for armor I'm not sure if I want to go with light armor or robes, most likely shrouded robes from dark brotherhood) which means flesh spell. Lord stone for plus +50 armor. I don't know if I will be smithing and I'm thinking 70% to magic and 30 to health. I would love some feedback on what others think. I know there is illusion assassins that use daggers but I'm killing with magic.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Are you using mods? If so, get Forbidden Magic for some additional powerful spells.

If not, I think it wise to employ armor at first, until you get some of the perks that can make mage armor and sneaking and such more effective. Others will disagree. I tend not to play pure type builds from the start, rather my characters usually evolve into pure builds as time goes on. Then, as more time passes, they often evolve into something else entirely. But certainly anything is possible in Skyrim if one is determined. :beermug:

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
I've done both, in fact doing a high elf soon to be vampire. I'm using mods to fix/enhance vampire gameplay. Anyway I find the Khajiit to be better suited for a stamina build, this just from personal experience and well the simple fact that they don't have a racial ability to back up magic. In tough fights in the early levels you're gonna need that extra omph to get through. Depending on your playstyle and difficulty of course. The Khajiit are a personal favorite race of mine to play in all TES games and I always play them first. [emoji14]

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Pete

It will be awhile before you get quiet spell casting - so you will be discovered. You may want to consider using bows as your silent distant weapon. They also offer a great way to deliver poisons.

Latest posts