Making a character that looks like you

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I've noticed in some of the albums on here as well as other places, some people make characters that look an awful lot like themselves. Why do people do this? Nothing wrong with it, just wondering.

I always like to create completely different people when I play, not to explore skyrim with a tall skinny white guy who looks a bit like Russell Brand minus the goofy accent.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
As a 3/4-asian, 1/4-white guy, someone looking like me has no place in Skyrim. :Dovahkiin: Which I find mildly ironic since my RL first name is Scandinavian in origin.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Meh, a super pale, brown eyed, brown haired girl seems kind of boring xD Maybe if I was extremely attractive then I would, but I prefer playing as somebody different from me. :)

As a 3/4-asian, 1/4-white guy, someone looking like me has no place in Skyrim. :Dovahkiin: Which I find mildly ironic since my RL first name is Scandinavian in origin.

You can make an imperial with slanted eyes. I've done it when I made an "akaviri" character in blades armor with blades sword.

Meh, a super pale, brown eyed, brown haired girl seems kind of boring xD Maybe if I was extremely attractive then I would, but I prefer playing as somebody different from me. :)

I'm cocky enough to think I'm a pretty good looking guy, and I still don't do it. :Dovahkiin:

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
You can make an imperial with slanted eyes. I've done it when I made an "akaviri" character in blades armor with blades sword.

I don't have slanted eyes... nice stereotyping there! :rolleyes:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts