• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

A.Auditore

maybe...

*waves franticly*
Hey Ladies of the forum… I don’t know why someone hasn’t thought of doing this before, But I thought it would be interesting to see makeup looks that we all do… whether its natural or casual or when we have a date, going out with our friends whatever the case, I would LOVE to see your makeup look or even a small clip of an eye with a look,
Eye (20).jpg
doesn’t matter!! I want to see it, and here is why, I have always been a fan of makeup ever since I was little and put on my mothers lipstick
lol.jpg
Now as you can tell... I didnt know how to put it on correctly :D but through the years Ive managed to keep it in the correct area :)
What is it about makeup that I like? I would have to say the colors and the many uses for it you can find throughout the internet... Now when someone says makeup what do you normally think of? Foundation and Lipstick are the most common that come to mind but there are more out that, I believe that makeup is anything you can create on yourself...
from head to toe... Hairstyles, Nail Art, Eyemake-up
anything that YOU out there can think of...
Post it here I want to see it, and I will share mine as well :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
551796_458247420851955_1978725521_n.jpg mY version avenger-eyes-9.jpg the reasoning behind
Now im aware mine isnt perfect and a little blurry but it was off my old phone :D so bare with me on some old pics taken

Clau

The Fateless One
For my part, I am loving Shu Uemura's NAKED line. I stocked up on feint blush-ons for rosy cheeks.

Here comes the winter season and I will try to avoid lip-stick. Leaves my lips pretty dry and I get lip-cuts because of it :confused: . So it will be lip gloss for me. Helps my lips retain moisturize when I go out in the freezing weather.

Much of my holidays are spent on seeing trends and IT make-ups for Spring 2013.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Ive always had weird issues with lip gloss and Ive tired a lot.. and its weird the only one that seems to work for me is smackers :p but i tend to stay away from lip stick if im doing an bright eyeshadow look ill end up going a neutral color lipstick or else i go naked and stay with my good ole tube of chap-stick

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
I can't wear anything on my lips. Even chapstick bothers me from time to time. No matter what brand, color, or what it's made of my lips always get dried out and feel awful after only a few minutes. I just try to avoid it altogether, unless I need something for chapped lips. :p

Clau

The Fateless One
Ive always had weird issues with lip gloss and Ive tired a lot.. and its weird the only one that seems to work for me is smackers :p but i tend to stay away from lip stick if im doing an bright eyeshadow look ill end up going a neutral color lipstick or else i go naked and stay with my good ole tube of chap-stick

Luveet.

As for me, lip gloss was a prescription from my mother to stay moisturized. I learned my lesson from thick make-up during the winter season. My pores got irritated.

So this winter I'll just use lip gloss and face moisturizing wash. More money to spend for next year's make-up shopping. :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
Luveet.

As for me, lip gloss was a prescription from my mother to stay moisturized. I learned my lesson from thick make-up during the winter season. My pores got irritated.

So this winter I'll just use lip gloss and face moisturizing wash. More money to spend for next year's make-up shopping. :)
Because of where I live I dont like the feel of foundation on my face so I dont end up wearing it much... sometimes during the winter Ill wear some but never during the summer, always makes me feel like my face is melting :sadface: Also I know that USUALLY with chapped lips is a sign of dehydration.. so if youre not drinking a lot of water, Might want to start now... This is from personal experience too as I tend to not drink as much water as I should living in the desert

Clau

The Fateless One
Because of where I live I dont like the feel of foundation on my face so I dont end up wearing it much... sometimes during the winter Ill wear some but never during the summer, always makes me feel like my face is melting :sadface: Also I know that USUALLY with chapped lips is a sign of dehydration.. so if youre not drinking a lot of water, Might want to start now... This is from personal experience too as I tend to not drink as much water as I should living in the desert

Yeah that too. I remember reading about foundation being counter-active in the heat wave as it also irritates the pores through vaporization.

Thank you for pointing your insight on my lip flaking problems during the cold months. I'll try that starting tomorrow. It is getting very chilly here in VA. :) Much appreciated. :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
Yeah that too. I remember reading about foundation being counter-active in the heat wave as it also irritates the pores through vaporization.

Thank you for pointing your insight on my lip flaking problems during the cold months. I'll try that starting tomorrow. It is getting very chilly here in VA. :) Much appreciated. :)
No problem let me know if it helped or not :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
Couple Halloweens Ago
75826_180778038598896_1197112_n.jpg
Front View
76052_180781341931899_1065219_n.jpg
Side View Suppose to be scales... Figure since the Devil think kinda of snakish

StellaLuna

I love how pretty make up looks even when its just sitting there on your drawer.

For me, I just go concealer + foundation + nude lip balm/gloss/stick. I might put on some natural looking eyeshadow some days. Blush is even rarer and only when I feel like I look waay too pale.

Anything other than my everyday look is way out of my league. When I go to parties, I just ask my friends to put make up on me. It's a hit and miss, but it's better than what I can usually do :p

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
Unfortunately for me I have to go makeup-free because I have skin issues and makeup gives me a rash if I leave it on for too long. I love makeup though so I end up trying to live vicariously by pretty-ifying my art and game characters instead.

Edit: Here's a skin texture with makeup I made for Poser. It looks better in different lighting.
2zsmjp4.jpg

Like so...
qn5z55.jpg

A.Auditore

maybe...
Stella-
All I can suggest is practice practice practice... you will get there :D promise... videos on you tube help I kinda use them as an idea and run with it in my own way

Gehenna-
Makeup as in everything from eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick!? :eek: I dont know if i could live without my eyeshadow... probably could but not my mascara or eyeliner!![/quote]

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I love how pretty make up looks even when its just sitting there on your drawer.

For me, I just go concealer + foundation + nude lip balm/gloss/stick. I might put on some natural looking eyeshadow some days. Blush is even rarer and only when I feel like I look waay too pale.

Anything other than my everyday look is way out of my league. When I go to parties, I just ask my friends to put make up on me. It's a hit and miss, but it's better than what I can usually do :p

Yeah, I hate it when that happens, too. :mad::D:beermug:

A.Auditore

maybe...

StellaLuna

@ ghenna Not even minerals? D: I have friends who have skin conditions too... But they get by with minerals. Haha, I don't know much about skin so... Don't listen to me :p

@ Ashleigh Thanks :D Slowly learning from my friends. :] I'm a mess with anything to do with the eyes :sadface: Oh, and for the first week of college I went to school with obnoxiously pink cheeks. @-) I have a friend who is just so good, she even got me to look Chinese once. Or at least even half Chinese!

@ Mr. Kevin Awww :>>> yYou're so nice. You shouldn't have! Thaaank you~ :D I didn't even know how to give/get those in the first place haha. Thankies~! :3

StarChildRaves

*waves franticly*
Hey Ladies of the forum… I don’t know why someone hasn’t thought of doing this before, But I thought it would be interesting to see makeup looks that we all do… whether its natural or casual or when we have a date, going out with our friends whatever the case, I would LOVE to see your makeup look or even a small clip of an eye with a look,
doesn’t matter!! I want to see it, and here is why, I have always been a fan of makeup ever since I was little and put on my mothers lipstick
Now as you can tell... I didnt know how to put it on correctly :D but through the years Ive managed to keep it in the correct area :)
What is it about makeup that I like? I would have to say the colors and the many uses for it you can find throughout the internet... Now when someone says makeup what do you normally think of? Foundation and Lipstick are the most common that come to mind but there are more out that, I believe that makeup is anything you can create on yourself...
from head to toe... Hairstyles, Nail Art, Eyemake-up
anything that YOU out there can think of...
Post it here I want to see it, and I will share mine as well :D
smiles :D <3

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-02-20 at 18.41 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-20 at 18.41 #2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo on 2012-02-23 at 20.10.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-23 at 20.10.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 9

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
@ ghenna Not even minerals? D: I have friends who have skin conditions too... But they get by with minerals. Haha, I don't know much about skin so... Don't listen to me :p

Well, I can't say I've tried everything out there. That gets kind of expensive after awhile. Unfortunately the kind of problem I have is a mild autoimmune disorder and even flares if I scratch or touch my face too much. I learned the hard way as a teenager to just keep my skin clean, maybe moisturize once in awhile, but otherwise leave it alone. It sure doesn't make a girl feel pretty to have that kind of problem on her face though. :sadface:

Gee, now I feel like I've just admitted to being a red splotchy mess. Generally if I don't do things that irritate my skin I look like the average person without makeup.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts