1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

PS3 make spouse into a vampire?

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by sticky runes, Apr 9, 2013.

1. sticky runes

sticky runes Well-Known Member

I've read on sites that you can make your spouse into a vampire, and the quest to achieve it becomes available after you've done a few quests for the Volkihar vampires.

Well, I've done quite a few quests. I received the mission to seduce the woman in Markarth twice (had to kill her the second time to "fail" the quest and get a new one) I've also wiped out the dawnguard leaders. But still nothing mentioned about me vampirizing my spouse. What were other people's experiences with this quest?

Feran Sadri has just given me a quest to kill someone in Raven Rock, and I haven't even started the Dragonborn quest with this character yet, so that's pretty ridiculous.
  2. Coronus

Coronus New Member

Who's your spouse? Many spouses won't be able to become vampires. Most notably, almost every member of the Companions. Even those not in the circle, like Torvar. There's a list on the UESP Wiki.
  3. sticky runes

sticky runes Well-Known Member

I'm married to Vorstag in this game. I found the list, looks like quite a few marriage partners can't become vampires. Oh well, f#ck it.