• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

I've read on sites that you can make your spouse into a vampire, and the quest to achieve it becomes available after you've done a few quests for the Volkihar vampires.

Well, I've done quite a few quests. I received the mission to seduce the woman in Markarth twice (had to kill her the second time to "fail" the quest and get a new one) I've also wiped out the dawnguard leaders. But still nothing mentioned about me vampirizing my spouse. What were other people's experiences with this quest?

Feran Sadri has just given me a quest to kill someone in Raven Rock, and I haven't even started the Dragonborn quest with this character yet, so that's pretty ridiculous.

Coronus

Who's your spouse? Many spouses won't be able to become vampires. Most notably, almost every member of the Companions. Even those not in the circle, like Torvar. There's a list on the UESP Wiki.

sticky runes

I'm married to Vorstag in this game. I found the list, looks like quite a few marriage partners can't become vampires. Oh well, f#ck it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts