• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Will16

Hi all, so I'm trying to create a few new enchantments as part of my mod, but I've ran into a bit of trouble. I'm trying to create enchantments that affect the speed of attacks - one that affects bows and another that affects weapon swing speed. I can made the enchantments using the "WeaponSpeedMult" item and setting it to only apply when using a "WeapTypeBow" or whatever, and it seems to work except for one thing. When creating the enchantment the magnitude needs to be given as a decimal, such as 1.25 for 25% faster, due to it being a multiplier. Therefore when I put in the description: "Draw your bow <mag>% faster", it doesnt work, because mag isnt the actual percent, rather its a decimal. In-game it rounds anyway down to 1 so the information is useless, its not like I can even put it as "Draw your bow <mag> times faster.". Basically what I'm asking is if theres a way to change this so you can maybe do a calculation in the description, such as (mag - 1) * 100, to get it to a percentage? Or is there any way I can do this differently or something in order to get it to read off as a percentage.

Thanks in advance

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts