• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Riven326

I'm not really sure about this one. I really enjoy using the bow for ranged attacks and my dagger or sword for assassinations/melee combat.

I've tried Conjuration, but the summons just get in my way and I sometimes hit them by mistake with the bow. That said, I do like the bound weapons.

Illusion magic seems like a nice fit in the off-hand, but I'm still not sure how much I'd use it since I will primarily be using a bow and that's a two-handed weapon. From what I gather most high level enemies require a dual-cast of Fury or Calm for it to be effective.

I'm not sure what to do (or even if I should) use Destruction magic since I already have a ranged weapon.

My character will be using enchanted light armor.

Any advice on this build would be very appreciated. :D

TJ0331

Nords forever
Sounds like a typical assassin build. I would do illusion for muffle and quiet casting that way you can use shouts and they cant hear them. Muffle is useful so you can be more stealthy but if you don't want to use illusion it's not needed. Alchemy would be useful for poisons but it is really all up to you. You could do a nightengale build where you use the armor,bow and sword as well as illusion magic. If this didn't help you please be more specific on what you want and I will gladly help.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
i did an assassin mage build with all bound weapons one time, that character turned out great! the bound bow is actually a very formidable bow with high level fortify archery enchantments, of course max level enchanting is needed for this but doesn't take long to grind up that skill.. obviously quite casting is also needed but thats not too hard to get either, just takes patience.. also didn't use any other magic schools or weapons on the character aside from shouts, didn't need to.

Riven326

This is what I got so far. I really want my character to be capable in melee combat without having to resort to tanking. Destruction (frost) in conjunction with One-Handed seems like a nice fit.

For assassinations, I'll have my options of either a dagger or my bow. I'm still toying with the idea of using conjured weapons, but I'm leaning my towards crafting my own so I can improve them and apply enchantments.

Race: Breton Vampire

Stone: Atronach

Major Skills: One-handed, Archery, Destruction, Light Armor, Sneak.

Minor Skills: Smithing, Alchemy, Enchanting, Restoration.

Any ideas for this build would be appreciated. :D

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
This is what I got so far. I really want my character to be capable in melee combat without having to resort to tanking. Destruction (frost) in conjunction with One-Handed seems like a nice fit.

For assassinations, I'll have my options of either a dagger or my bow. I'm still toying with the idea of using conjured weapons, but I'm leaning my towards crafting my own so I can improve them and apply enchantments.

Race: Breton Vampire

Stone: Atronach

Major Skills: One-handed, Archery, Destruction, Light Armor, Sneak.

Minor Skills: Smithing, Alchemy, Enchanting, Restoration.

Any ideas for this build would be appreciated. :D
took me a long time to try out bound weapons too, i didn't like the idea of not being able to smith them but once you get the extra effect perk in enchanting you can up the damage to a fairly decent number on both your bound bow and weapons using fortify archery and 1 handed or 2 handed.. and while its not as great as actually smithing a weapon it gets the job done, towards the end of my bound build i was killing things in just a few hits.

Latest posts