• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skarv

So I want to marry he so she can become invicible, but I can't. I have the Amulet of Mara and I am Thane of Whiterun since I have the free jail card. so does anyone know what is happening I play on PS3

Did you go to the Temple of Mara in Riften and complete their quests (Bonds of Matrimony)? If not, you have to do that first before you can marry anybody.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Lydia won't marry you unless you purchase Breezehome. Also, she won't be invincible, just "protected" like she already is. She'll fall to her knees at low health, making enemies back off. The only things that can kill her are poison, fire, and you.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
Did you go to the Temple of Mara in Riften and complete their quests (Bonds of Matrimony)? If not, you have to do that first before you can marry anybody.
I was able to marry without ever doing any of those quests. I might have started one, but never completed any.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
This might sound silly but have you upgraded to patch 1.5 yet? I wondered the same thing for a while until I realised you needed the upgrade to marry her.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
You don't have to do any of those book of love quests.

I went in, spoke to the guy in the temple of Mara, went to Whiterun and married Lydia.

As somebody else mentioned I think you may need to have Breezehome before you marry her.

I checked and I stand corrected...I apologize for providing false information

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Basically what the other guys said.

I married Lydia, but I currently refuse to speak to her until she realizes that she is, in fact, a woman, and should walk as such.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
If you have trouble with Lydia what you need to do is Fus Roh Dah her of the throat of the world.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
If you have trouble with Lydia what you need to do is Fus Roh Dah her of the throat of the world.

I've done that many times. She survives.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts